Attorney Robert F. Pirkle has been serving clients in Savannah and throughout Georgia with compassionate and effective legal representation since 1984.
Why Hire Us?
Put an Experienced Savannah Attorney on Your Side
The thought of possibly having to file a lawsuit, enter a courtroom, or stand on trial can be overwhelming. Don't risk regretting your choice in legal representation for the rest of your life. Choose an attorney who has won a $4,000,000.00 jury verdict and three major Supreme Court cases, and one who has successfully handled more than 10,000 divorce and custody cases and thousands of criminal and DUI cases throughout Georgia.
Attorney Robert "Bob" F. Pirkle - Determined Advocacy that Gets Results
With more than 35 years of legal experience, Attorney Robert F. Pirkle has achieved some of Georgia's most notable decisions, including winning a Record Verdict of $4,000,000.00 by a jury in South Georgia in a case that involved a young man who wrecked his car while traveling on a dangerous, rural road. His success also extends to the fields of family law and personal injury.
Attorney Pirkle has the following experience, and more:
- Experience Handling Family Law: Mr. Pirkle has handled more than 10,000 divorce and custody cases over his career. He has been involved in cases including military retirement, custody, visitation and division of assets, property, and bills.
- Millions Won: Mr. Pirkle has made millions of dollars for his clients involved in car wrecks and 18-wheeler accidents over his 35 years of practice.
- Background in Prosecution: Mr. Pirkle served as a prosecutor for 12 years in a local state court. He is presently city court judge in 4 cities in South Georgia.
- Nearly 100 Jury Trials Involving Serious Crimes: He has tried by jury close to 100 cases involving murder, drug cases, aggravated assault, burglary, rape and other serious crimes. He has a tremendous success rate in these cases.
- 35 Years of Legal Experience: Mr. Pirkle has handled 35 years’ worth of DUI's, suspended licenses, speeding tickets and other misdemeanors. He is knowledgeable concerning the laws for such cases as he currently is and has been a city court judge for many years.
- Success in Supreme Court: Mr. Pirkle has been the author of and winner in the following Supreme Court cases:
- Stryker v. Long County Board of Commissioners 277 Ga. 624, 593 S.E. 2d 348 (2004)
- Middleton et al. v. Smith & Middleton et al. v. Harold 273 Ga. 202, 539 S.E. 2d 163 (2000)
- Jackson v. State 265 Ga. 897, 463 S.E. 2d 699 (1995)
Robert F. "Bob" Pirkle's Positions and Community Service
PRESENT APPOINTED POSITIONS HELD:
|Municipal Court, Richmond Hill, Georgia
|Municipal Court, Pembroke, Georgia
|Municipal Court, Walthourville, Georgia
|Municipal Court, Ludowici, Georgia
|State Court, Liberty County, Georgia (Court Order)
|Judge Pro Tempore
|Juvenile Court, Atlantic Judicial Circuit (Court Order)
PRIOR ELECTED POSITIONS HELD:
|State Court, Long County, Georgia
|Business Leader of Year
|Chamber of Commerce
|Academy Service Award
|Congressman Jack Kingston
|Korean Appreciation Award
|Sigma Chi National Fraternity
|Chamber of Commerce
|Athletic Boosters Club
|Pastor-Parish Committee, United Methodist Church
|Past District Chairman
|Boy Scouts of America
|St. John Parish Habitat for Humanity
Over 100 Jury Trials Involving Serious Crimes
Free Initial Consultations Offered
Highly Rated by Past Clients
Success from Both Sides of Court
Direct Attention from Your Attorney
More Than 35 Years of Experience
HEAR IT FROM OUR CLIENTS
Mr. Pirkle and his staff did a great job for meU.S. Army SSG David M.
Mr. Pirkle got the speeding citation dismissed and the DUI dismissed. I had no fines, no probation - nothing.Tor. S.
Thanks to you and your staff I got my car repaired, paid all my medical bills and got money from the insurance company. Great job.Chol K.